Friday, September 19, 2014

Introduction

Hi, I am Qiao. One of my main hobby is to crochet amigurumi. I think not a lot of people have heard about it. Well, amigurumi refers to using yarn to crocheted stuff dolls/animals, such as: rabbit, bear, owl etc. My favorite amigurumi designer are Mei Li Lee and I like her patterns of amigurumi, it amazing and adorable. Crocheting is something I  frequently do at home. My favorite show is Running Man, I have been watching it since last year and  is something I entertain myself during the weekend. Other than that, I usually watch korean drama, Happy Camp and dad, where we are going season two?. Lastly, I love food and dessert!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of crochet amigurumi. I might have seen it but did not know the name. I have seen knitting magazines in Japanese bookstores with really adorable dolls and designs. What korean drama is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete