Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Favorite Logo




One brand that I enjoy the most is Starbucks which is an example of combination marks. I think the logo is well designed because it is  very straight forward and tells you what the symbol means. I very like the idea of using the words "Starbucks Coffee" surrounding the image of a "twin-tailed mermaid"that represent Siren or Greek mythology. Overall, I think the image is very attractive and pretty.


Shop Wise Logo
I think this logo is well design because when I first see this logo, I think the design is very cute and attractive. The logo contains a a shopping bag design that symbolism shopping. The fact that it put on a glasses and mustache on the bag shows that people should shop wisely and buy the stuff that they really like or benefit for them or last long etc. This logo is also very straight forward because it incorporate the text "Shop Wise".  I think the focus of this logo is shop "Wise" since the font is bigger than the phase "Shop". 






No comments:

Post a Comment