Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Portrait Transformation

Before
After



















Concept: 
My concept for this portrait transformation project is car-lover. I use my brother as the figure because my brother love playing car and he has many cars at home. So, from my original photo, I delete the background picture, left with an blank background. I use the clone stamp tool on the jean to make the grass less visible. I also use the curve adjustment and layer mask to make my brother 's face look whiter. After that, I drag in the background image of a room. Then, I drag in photos of cars I found online and some I take at home. I enlarge the blue car and shrink my brother, so my brother can sit on top of the car. Then, I shrink the different cars and make it into a heart shape surrounding my brother. This way it shows my concept of car-lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment